- Manganese is an essential trace element, required for our body, brain and nervous system.BenefitsManganese contributes to:
- the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- the normal formation of connective tissue.
We included 0.5mg (25% NRV*).
Gobi Gold mindset is to supplement your daily food intake. You can reach the daily recommended dose by eating:
- 1 ounce of dry roasted hazelnuts
- 1 cup of pineapple
Bioavailable Manganese Form
Manganese citrate is a water-soluble form of manganese used for better absorption.
*NRV: Nutrient Reference Values (NRV) according to EU regulation No 1169/2011.
Read the evidence
Holley, A. K., Bakthavatchalu, V., Velez-Roman, J. M., & St. Clair, D. K. (2011). Manganese superoxide dismutase: Guardian of the powerhouse. International Journal of Molecular Sciences, 12(10), 7114–7162. https://doi.org/10.3390/ijms12107114